vatlk056 发表于 2013-8-19 16:55:26

Even his LiveStrong organisation has cycling clothing made by Nike

I don't get this. not that I can't understand it,lunettes oakley, it still strikes me very odd ! Nike has always been the brand that exists in almost every sport and with the success Lance Armstrong had during the Tour de France their clothing line was fixed with good advertising ! Lance even got involved in the design of sveral products and now this ? Even his LiveStrong organisation has cycling clothing made by Nike !! Of course Lance has more focus on running these days,lunettes oakley, but why change a winning team ( in my personal opinion ) ?
The 'good' side of the story is that Trek would take over a big part of the product line but under their brandname. I don't know if this is really the case,lunettes oakley, because I got it through word of mouth. But Trek doesn't have the same amount to offer that Nike could.
But getting back to the sad part of the story,lunettes oakley, not that I am a real top cyclist,lunettes oakley, I do own several cycling clothing ! And let's get one thing straight,lunettes oakley, bike clothing has to be very comfortable with a high quality so that it will not interfere with the actual bike ride you are about to make.
And that's where Nike comes in. all the different brands I have tried and own,,lunettes oakley, nothing feels as good as my Nike jersey and Nike cycling socks !! It's all in the details. the jersey is of the finest material I've used so far,,lunettes oakley, light,lunettes oakley, comfortable and still it regulates my body very good. The zipper is invisible,lunettes oakley, the slider is very small and has no annoying brand mark plate on it and the box ( at the bottom of the zipper ) is also very small,lunettes oakley, unnoticeable and most importantly doesn't scar the bike pants !!
And the socks,lunettes oakley,including a shoulder rotator cuff injury, well I just don't feel them when I'm riding,lunettes oakley, that's something I can't say about other brands.
But then again like I stated,the flat FlexForce cables pioneered by Ultra,lunettes oakley, I'm no expert and it are all just my personal views. but if you still have the chance,lunettes oakley, buy a jersey and see for yourselves. I was hooked from the getgo !
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Even his LiveStrong organisation has cycling clothing made by Nike