gene91997 发表于 2013-8-28 13:19:49

mbt outlet-Lafayette Boys hook Region I Track and Field Title

Lafayette Boys hook Region I Track and Field Title,mbt outlet
Reigning Bay Rivers District cross country champion Jason Menzies, Pictured above during last fall XC titles,mbt outlet, Helped lead Lafayette boys to a repeated Region I outdoor track and field title on monday. (File photo)Lafayette's boys track and field team followed up their Bay Rivers District shining with a Region I title Thursday afternoon at Culpeper County High School.The Rams narrowly edged runnerup Brunswick 9486 to win their second precise region crown. Tabb's girls placed second just two points off champion Brunswick (7977) To lead Bay Rivers place schools.Jason Menzies was the only gentleman champion for Lafayette's boys. He garnered the 1600 meter in 4:25.90, simply to helped the Rams capture the 4 relay title with a meetrecord time of 7:54.68.Derek Holdsworth, Who also ran a leg in Lafayette's 4 pass on, positioned out second in the 400 meter (49.67 mere seconds) Behind Warhill's captain christopher Short, Who won the speed in 49.50 little time.The top exercise of the day among local runners belonged to the Tabb girls squad Micah Hanks, Who was one of two Bay Rivers athletes including Smithfield boys jumper Marquis Childress to win multiple events.Hanks won 100 and 200 meter sprints with points during the 12.21 no time and 25.02 moments,mbt zapatos, Respectively.Another standout on the girls side was Grafton's Rachel Rabbit, Who set a meet data in the 2mile run. She blistered the keep an eye on in 10:59.61 to get rid of 25 seconds ahead of runnerup Carley Shannon (11:25.41) using Bruton.相关的主题文章:

mbt outlet-nationwide issues Times Record News

mbt zapatillas-Race winless talent

mbt outlet-Jennings races to provide you with win

mbt zapatillas-Randi Boulton makes Top 16 in CBC s
页: [1]
查看完整版本: mbt outlet-Lafayette Boys hook Region I Track and Field Title