gene91997 发表于 2013-8-28 13:22:48

mbt espa?a-Moose Jaw decides Deb Higgins as mayor

Moose Jaw decides Deb Higgins as mayor,mbt espa?a
Voters in Moose Jaw also chose a new leader on Wednesday and it happens to be another familiar face. Former NDP pantry minister Deb Higgins has won the mayor's job,mbt outlet.
With her election sunday night, Higgins becomes Moose Jaw's first female mayor but that place she insists wasn't a factor in her seeking office.
"It's no longer why I did this but it's a privilege that the people of Moose Jaw felt that I was the best person for the job, She told CHAB radio station in Moose Jaw.
It was a close race and Higgins wasn't made into the winner until all of the votes were counted. not surprisingly, she defeated her opponent, several other councillor Fraser Tolmie,mbt barcelona, By probably 600 votes. Higgins finished up with 53 per
Cent of the vote, While Tolmie carried out with 46 per cent.
Both were running to interchange Glen Hagel who announced in July that he
Wouldn't run again because he wants to spend more time with family.
Looking back at the call campaign, The Higgins said she was unsatisfied with the way her opponent questioned whether she could be nonpartisan as mayor.
"I would have preferred if we had just stuck talking about the problems that are important to citizens but campaigns are what they are and they get emotional, Higgins said.相关的主题文章:

mbt precios-Gordon ready for 700th think about at Darlington

mbt zapatos-Markey win local News SalemNews

mbt outlet-GREAT AMAZING RACE exciting activities

mbt online-Lippold on CD2 competition
页: [1]
查看完整版本: mbt espa?a-Moose Jaw decides Deb Higgins as mayor