gene91997 发表于 2013-8-28 21:09:33

mbt calzado-Donors become strategy issue in sheriff

Donors become strategy issue in sheriff
Where is sheriff Peryam this sort of thing. Sheriff Bob is allowing his persons, The chief of law enforcement officials to go into businesses and tell people to take down other candidate's signs more than once, On duty and in military. Allowing his senior staff and himself to go campaign events for Ramsay in county cars. Using every service the sheriffs office has to help Ramsay win this election. with the inclusion of allowing Ramsay to take money from companies with current bids for contracts with the sheriffs office. not only does sheriff Peryam know about this he is helping to cover up the mess. Sheriff Peryam was told about phone calls international giving a director at the sheriffs office Heat tickets, And tickets to other events and great dinners in Miami. All of this after businesses contribution to Ramsay. Ramsay's campaign returned the money to this business on 07/27/12. The sheriffs office began a study into misconduct by this company in May 2012. Do you mean the Undersheriff was unaware of his exploration? How much would you like to bet that the investigation will not be finished until after the election. It appears Ramsay's ethics aren't the only one's we should be questioning. Peryam is allowing this unethical behavior to go in fact he apparently supports it. Why won't the sheriffs office tell us the real story about this manufacturer and the current contract they are buying from Ramsay and Peryam. even better why won't the Citizen tell us? Maybe it's time for FDLE or the FBI to come in and shutdown this bubba area.
Can someone please shed some further information onI want to know why we haven't heard about this before. If our tax dollars are being used to defend these people you should be informed who, all,mbt calzado, when and where. Why is Ramsay being sued and why won't anyone give to us the scoop? Curious minds issues to consider. How about it news stations? Isn't this news or doesn't the Sheriffs Office want us lowly citizens to know? Civil rights violation against Ramsay and top brass should be looked into. Were primed.
No Officer Cruz throughout southern california not Robert,mbt baratos, i live in Key West, I pay property taxes here, I simply have one name and sir I certainly do VOTE. Your pathetic attempt to distract from that the others are voicing is on here is clownish. I read the story when it appeared here on sunday, september 8, 2012(return and see this is a reprint) And I hope more people share your comments ought to from the last time it was posted as well! Everyone should be aware WHO we are voting for and you can sure bet it won't be your buddy, Throw money at it or donation coverup Ramsay! I would also like to know like the others why our tax dollars are paying to defend Ramsay in a federal lawsuit for violating one of his own officers civil rights! If an officers rights can be violated while they are discussing the sheriffs office then what hope do I have, That as a average person, Ramsay will value my proper rights? He can't admit he lied about the 900k and now donations that are highly suspect. What else is he camouflaging? I do basic questions his ethics! I believe many people question his ethics as well but it appears Ramsay is obviously to boastful to are aware that. perhaps you should too or does your salary depend on a Ramsay win?
It appears maybe Ramsay does not enjoy the tricky support of the troops but only the highly visible highly paid coworkers who follow him from event forum to event forum. I believe every candidate should be vetted on the woking platform they run on. So far it appears Ramsay is actually not truthful about the 900k in the budget, Literally bragging and taking credit for what the Governor did when Scott signed the mandate requiring the 3% from the officers themselves rather than the sheriffs office. Then Ramsay says he can't control what his campaign people did when they cashed a corporation donation check he is now, 7 month later finding its way back,mbt madrid, Only after Ramsay is wedged. Ramsay boasts his ethics have never been inhibited? How arrogant can one person be? Obviously Ramsay's ethics are questionable when he takes credit for things he did not do and takes money from corporations doing business with our sheriffs office. The sheriffs Office needs openness not someone to tell us untruths and be bought out by corporations for campaign donations.
Ramsay does what he wants when he wants and the rules are bent for him and his buddies. If I want to vote for a ethical candidate it will not be the "It's my shut" arrogant one! Contributions from executives who companies want to sell to the county are like bribes are they not? take a look at how he told everyone he cut 900k out of the sheriffs budget and when he was called on it at the Key Largo civic center forum he left as quickly has he could. Plus he hasn't brought it up since cause he knows he was caught. Just like he got caught accepting those donations. Does anyone think if Groves hadn't caught the reimbursement, Ramsay might have said anything or sent any money back? everyone should know he didn't cut 900k Gov Scott did when he mandated the sheriff's office employees pay their own 3% retirement. While he was bragging a untruth where were Ramsay's ethics then? don't even think me look at the forums on youtube. I think we really should question Ramsay's ethics, It doesn't appear he will be being employed by we the people but himself and his cronies.
If Ramsay is so ethical then why is he being sued in Federal Court over the civil rights violations for a battery and false imprionment of one of his employee/Officer by two of Ramsay's internal affairs staff? Someone needs to look into that. Please let some sunshine in and show KeysNews!相关的主题文章:

mbt zapatos-Austin Race Track Gets Green Light As

mbt online-will be the ones Irish truly impervious

mbt outlet-Peacock volley ball team wins Times

mbt outlet-lovely women gives birth along interstate

mbt precios-chair for economic council Race Could
页: [1]
查看完整版本: mbt calzado-Donors become strategy issue in sheriff