gene91997 发表于 2013-8-30 15:30:57

mbt espa?a-Dan Cooper picks up famous Joe Craig Trophy

Dan Cooper picks up famous Joe Craig Trophy
DAN COOPER and the Cornishbased Centurion Racing team were denied the opportunity to race in the 2012 Isle of Man Senior TT on Saturday when the race was cancelled now in itsWith heavy rain falling on Friday, The race was moved back to Saturday but the adverse climatic conditions continued and the 37.73mile course never dry out.
The organisers were sooner or later defeated and called off the race at 5pm.
The cancellation meant that former Cirencester Kingshill pupil Cooper was confirmed in second place overall in the TT Privateers great, While in addition to some his one silver and three bronze
normally fabricated using, He also received the exclusive Joe Craig Trophy, Awarded to the British rider deemed to have put in the best execution on a British machine.
A careerbest tenth set up the second Monster Energy Supersport race ensured he was the clear winner of the award.
Cooper considered: "It's a shame the fortnight has ended like this as I was really longing for getting back out on the Honda Fireblade again,mbt espa?a, But rider safety has to be unequalled.
"in a way, I'm glad the race was called off as it wouldn't have been easy visiting race after all the delays and also knowing there were damp patches on the course,mbt baratos, So the organisers made the"I've had an appropriate week, Scoring some good results and bettering both my lap times and activities from last year so I'm really happy with how it's all gone.
"And finishing second in the Privateers championship and picking up the Joe Craig Trophy has been the icing on the cake.
"i want to thank the team for all their work during the fortnight, Everyone's pulled together and done a great job so we'll start preparing for next year now,
Centurion Racing team indispensable Paul Rees said: "It was yet another very successful TT for the team with the goal being a silver replica for Dan within the Supersport TT races,mbt madrid.相关的主题文章:

mbt zapatos-Rugby squads Win Gold

mbt outlet-Show mum you care by doing Race for Lif

mbt precios-legal representative seeks new hearing

mbt madrid-Obama ferments help with love of beer

mbt outlet-EEuroParts Launches Motorsports support Program
页: [1]
查看完整版本: mbt espa?a-Dan Cooper picks up famous Joe Craig Trophy