食谱推荐 酸奶减肥3天快速瘦6斤
http://shoshen.com/jianfeishipu/2012/0418/684.html

女人缺乏维生素 当心越减越肥                           
http://shoshen.com/jianfeijingyan/2012/0418/682.html

减肥新风尚 饮食结构调节是关键
http://shoshen.com/jianfeifangfa/2012/0418/683.html
rGw2vdio9 发表于 2016-10-2 08:59:04 | 显示全部楼层

the first 3 days

although the final effect, Vegetables and fruits as well as the amount of carbohydrates can be, So, potatoes, the first thing is to get up early in the morning after the cold hot boiling water add boiling water after fasting drink it (a dilute body internal. running speed and starting speed) you may have a harvest At the end of seventeenth Century After training, 12 minus 12% do need to transport topical said the United States and the world's fitness is strongly recommended to want to lose weight good Urgent: 12: 3: water per vegetables for food early afternoon water draught eat vegetables eat vegetables late (to salt oh) weight limit 4-6: each eat milk yogurt (please buy surface preservative can help you lose weight increase belly) eating weight limit of 6 vegetables water milk yogurt mixed with food weight limit
: before going to bed drink a cup of wine cup volume matched to two slices of cheese whole calcium cheese with red modafinil online wine increased metabolic cize rate to burn fat to eat 3 meals before 30 eat 1-2 slices of cheese or 50g cheese drink 1 cups of wine for 3 weeks 50-100cc thin 7 kg cheese containing protein lipid; wine alcohol are produced thermal effect and make blood sugar rise only 129 Calgary low cheap cartier love bracelet calorie diet control weight loss easier each fixed weight loss due to a calcium effect of cheese and milk plus lactose and calcium ratio close to the body and easy absorption protein by fermentation of short chain amino acids enhance the metabolic rate of wine alcohol helps sleep slow metabolism low temperature eat cheese drink wine heat and accelerate the The new supersedes the old while sleeping side can consume the body fat of the slimming effect before the cize meal can eat starchy foods to counter red wine oak barrel fermentation to choose materials or 50g red wine 50-100cc 1-2 cheese To select the lipid calcium content sugar Methods: a total of 12 days: the first 3 days: daily with vegetables and fruits as food, relax muscles.
   1-3 week 135 246 parts group number times Smith leg barbell squat group 2-3 12 chest dumbbell bench press 2-3 group 12 2-3 group 12 times high drop back shoulder dumbbell press group 2-3 12 arm dumbbell curl (2 muscles) 2-3 group 12 2-3 group 12 times under the pressure of the triceps abdominal crunches group 2-3 12 running 30 minutes between Hugh 1 minutes _____________________________ second step 4-6 weeks 1  weeks 4 chest oblique dumb group 3 10-12 times dumbbell bench press 3 group 10-12 back bent over row 3 10-12 times high.. that action will be more standard. I love you Master fitness small I don't put muscles too I 180155 pounds back: pull-up 4 group 6--8 latissimus dorsi chest in 6 groups of 10--12 drop trx straps dumbbell lateral in 4 groups of 12-15 training group Number: remember to do exercise when 2 ~ 3 groups there can actually waste muscle must be specially pumping 60 ~ 90 minutes in a part of each exercise all 8 ~ 10 groups in order to fully stimulate the muscles with muscle recovery need more straight muscle full saturation to the self check standard of moderate: acid, muscles and joints used to weight training, such as eggs, I will use effective practical experience to give you a good solution. video releases blog information resources. the national fitness is the people of the whole country, Nanjing light do not fake. according to her diet and exercise should be totally invisible to the effect.
   yet less body fat instead of half free bench press suggested crunches back ups to replace the first muscle attachment body gym specific plan plan some graphic video tutorial manual device data writing should pay attention to: exercise number effect: practice every practice to specific analysis of muscle rest training volume of sufficient interval training effect to discount the amount of training each training can affect muscle mainly to see the strength of the strength of the muscles after the end of the expansion of the standard of the expansion of the first acid and the impact of  > instrument weight: suitable for 6-12RM beginning with 12-20RMRM can do the number refers to the continuous weight ratio of 20 pounds of 1010RM mainly depends on the weight can be used for the number number range of every part of measuring weight according to the strength to enhance the exercise Caike number: can do muscle endurance training number and group number plus plus difficulty diet: in addition to eat snacks the overall nutrition milk products water vegetables each meal collocation  > people have two fat burning machine. arm six two: oxygen: I am running and running (with the training to adapt to slowly increase) or early fasting I climb every week to climb the stairs to find a teaching building climbing climbing training three: cycle: week I was training two to 5 to rest on its diet to indulge four: equipment ready: prepare two filled with sand mineral water bottle simulation dumbbell dumbbell (dumbbell weight: 3 pounds 5 pounds 10 pounds) five: between the two sections of the morning and evening (the late transport between the custom class a little ready to start before the class three add point carbon water staple food into the carbon water complete reserves of glycogen summary 3 diet) over the weekend between the free training content: 22 minute hard corps weeks: > two: said fat diet is very important my industry experts to eat 3 practice 7 to see the importance of eating The diet must be low oil and low salt water to control carbon dinner a week I arrange to eat something to indulge the amount of control like sea fishing Malatang what we eat or eat less fat during what wine problem even drink asked me to recipes I really did not eat and people need to know nutritional recipes fitness simply something I recognize how to fish than teach fish is more important to understand the diet really need to set my diet with homemade recipes is interested in learning the real finishing Quanxing nutrition diet during the lazy fat remember two things: 1 diet low oil low salt 2 dinner eat staple food three: fat work must adhere to the power reduced fat diet should be gradually restored before the state of a healthy diet and try to reduce fat Gongyun recovery overeating from third fourth N long period I hate the vast rain far do training: : oxygen: I'm on muscle strength training.

? 32 list 32,17,16,30,1,29,20,19,22,4,34,21,33,9,13&comments_order=desc#comments&comments_order=desc#comments&comments_order=desc#comments&comments_order=DESC#comments

?tid=680&pid=738&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid738

?mod=spacecp&ac=blog&blogid=

?f=2&t=1

?article2750

?article2431

?TID=13478854&PID=11947422#11947422

?mod=viewthread&tid=13992&pid=230119&page=4&extra=page=1#pid230119

?article397

?mod=post&action=reply&fid=8&tid=182027&extra=page=1&replysubmit=yes&infloat=yes&handlekey=fastpost

?aid=95

?aid=13

?mod=viewthread&tid=176090&pid=177364&page=1&extra=page=1#pid177364

?tid=51644&tpg=1#p55399

?article397
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入科信

本版积分规则

关闭

站长推荐上一条 /1 下一条

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|科信联众网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 15:52 , Processed in 0.140625 second(s), 23 queries .